Through risk management, potential risk at any stage of the transport can be identified, analyzed and evaluated. Based on that we can suggest appropriate measures for its elimination, control and or reduction.
Transport is a complex and difficult process. At almost every stage of transport chain the cargo could be exposed to risk:
- Physical damage
- Packaging control and assessment. Container stuffing, bracing and securing.
- Risk analysis throughout the transport chain.
- Inspection of warehouses and terminals. Temporary storage areas feasibility.
- Route inspections.
- Port evaluation and feasibility.
- Supervision and evaluation of transport means and methods.
- Lifting procedures review.